Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: D12's Proof murdered

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    No not a racist. It's just how society puts some of these people on a pedestal and they get by with "murder". Sorry you took it that way.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    I wasnt talking about you.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    I'm not worried about racism. When racism is prevalent in a person around here especially, it helps me realize the type of person that people are and reminds me not to give them any mind whatsoever. If they're not open-minded enough to look past the color of someone's skin, then they're not open-minded or even intelligent enough to have a conversation with me or others who aren't racist. It's their loss.

    Good call on 50, Mike Jones, & Biggie. I threw that little classification system together off the top of my head...so I knew it'd have some flaws.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    [ QUOTE ]
    I can't believe how many racists are really on this site.


    [/ QUOTE ]
    well if your not directing this toward burrhead, are you directing this towards me, because if you are, you are way off base man.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    Me as well. Like I said, I dont care if the guy is black, white, yellow or green. The stuff he raps about is absolute trash and I see him as a thug, its not racism.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    If you guys would read, he could have easily been talking about Chubz.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    I just wanted to make it clear that I am in no way a racist.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  8. #28
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    [ QUOTE ]
    If you guys would read, he could have easily been talking about Chubz.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    with all do respect there Mega, what he said and how he said it he was talking about more than one person, and I was just clearing it up to make sure that he wasn't talking to me. So you just tend your biscuits.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    if the guy was white this thread wouldnt have this many posts

  10. #30
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: D12's Proof murdered

    if the guy was white this thread wouldnt have this many posts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •